Saturday, December 3, 2011

Holiday Tea in Annapolis

I had such a fun time at our holiday tea at the 18th century Reynold's Tavern in Annapolis today! organized it and also present were my mom, , who was in my chemise gown, , , and . Hopefully I typed everyone's LJ name right! Hollie/librarycat is new in the DC area and had offered to return a book she borrowed to me this weekend since she'd be in my general area, which is when it occurred to me that it would be so much more fun if she came to the tea with us instead of just stopping by! So now she knows more east coast costumers and will hopefully be coming to more events!

The foot was really good and really plentiful. It seemed like there were plenty of options for both vegetarians and those with food allergies, so I think we'll definitely go back!

Here are some pics from the tea! Feel free to grab any you like and repost. Full set here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/maggie42/sets/72157628269086157/with/6450592653/

IMG_4162

IMG_4176



IMG_4160

IMG_4163

IMG_4167

IMG_4168

IMG_4170

IMG_4171

IMG_4174

IMG_4177

IMG_4179

IMG_4181

IMG_4192

IMG_4194

I thought I got a pic of Hollie from the front, but I was manning two cameras and didn't. :-( The back of her regency dress is cute though!
IMG_4196

7 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! Annapolis is one of my favorite places everrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too. Not that I've been to many places in the USA, but I stayed in Annapolis and enjoyed it a lot. :-) I haven't been to Reynold's Tavern, though. Haven't been to many places, I suppose.
    And what a fun event that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a fabulous event. Love the costumes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful event, and all of you so pretty. Your hair looks great, Maggie!
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all looked fantastic! What a beautiful venue and the food looks great. I love that you posted a photo of the glass of champagne, and will just assume that shot was all for me!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you'd ever like another site to visit in Annapolis, I'd be happy to give you a tour of the Hammond-Harwood House!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, everyone! It was really fun.

    A tour of Hammond-Harwood House would be awesome! I'll have to check and see if our costume group is interested!

    ReplyDelete