Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vintage and antique clothes!

When I visited my parents last weekend, we went to one of my favorite antique stores.  I ended up leaving with a whole slew of vintage and antique garments for a really good price!

I took some pics - just laying the garments flat out.  I'll break up the images into a few posts probably too.

First up, this white dress, circa 1915. I paid about $26 for it - it's in really good condition.








Next up is this vintage crinoline which I'm hoping I can use if I make some vintage style dresses! I may have to shorten it form the waist though. It was $8.



I got a Fashion Bazar magazine from January 1890 for $5.




Some vintage buckles:


And two vintage hair sticks.

The dealer thought this one was 20s or 30s.

And another vintage hair ornament:


More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment