Thursday, May 2, 2013

Maddie's boho dress...

The TV show Nashville is one of my guilty pleasures. One of my fav things about it are the two girls (sisters in real life) who play the daughters of country singer Rayna James. In real life, the sisters actually do sing and play guitar and they're super talented. When they did this cover of the Lumineers' "Ho Hey" on the show, I totally fell in love. The song is awesome:


And though I'm not the same age/size of Maddie (played by Lennon Stella), I also loved her dress. And unlike a lot of shows that have characters with cool clothes, this dress is actually still available. I got one and love it! 

It's available here:
http://www.freepeople.com/perfect-day-dress/_/productOptionIDs/f93c517e-bf11-4cb1-b91c-23b8dbd65f8e,fbce3f39-3ae3-4593-ae5c-cde7bcffd65b/?cm_mmc=OpEmail-_-OrderConfirm-_-V1-_-item1



No comments:

Post a Comment